WE SPECIALISE in developing visually engaging, content-rich and user-friendly Learning and Teaching Support Material that raises standards of learning and teaching.
- PRESCRIBED for the IEB, DBE, and CIE.
- GUIDING Grades 8 & 9 (Foundation 1 & 2) to Grades 11 & 12 (IGCSE & AS Level).
- PUT TO THE TEST in private school, public school and home school settings.
- PERFECT for group and independent coursework revision and exam preparation.
- SUITED for concurrent classrooms, in-person and remote learning and teaching.
Developed by a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), our publications and products are designed to facilitate individual learning and teaching styles — making it easy, effective, and enjoyable to GET THE GRADE.
Our publications and products are AMONG THE BEST Learning and Teaching Support Material (LTSM) for Afrikaans Literature Studies (dramas, films, novels, poems, short stories), English Literature Studies (Shakespeare, poems, short stories) and Film Studies (features, shorts). They comprise ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW to guide your interpretation, understanding, self-regulation and appreciation of the prescribed works.
- introduction to the prescribed genre
- definitions of literary devices and terms
- background information (establish context)
- nutshell definitions (words, expressions)
- concise summaries (genre-specific)
- comprehensive analyses (genre-specific)
- in-depth discussions (genre-specific)
- practice questions (context, insight, paragraph, essay)
- Bright Ideas for Classroom Peers® (exercises, assignments, activities)
- Op-Let® (OPvoedkundige LETterkunde®)
- Edu-Lit® (EDUcational LITerature®)
- Blink Planne vir Klaskamerspanne®
- Bright Ideas for Classroom Peers®