GET THE GRADE IN AFRIKAANS & ENGLISH with our coherent, comprehensive and content-rich Op-Let (OPvoedkundige LETterkunde) and Edu-Lit (EDUcational LITerature) Guides comprising all you need to know to guide your interpretation, understanding and appreciation of your prescribed works.
Written and developed by our team of Subject Matter Specialists (SMS), and based on extensive research and practical feedback, our publications and products are AMONG THE BEST Learning and Teaching Support Materials (LTSM) for grades 8 to 12 Afrikaans Literature & Media Studies (dramas, films, novels, poems, short stories) and English Literature Study (Shakespeare, poems, short stories).
WE SPECIALISE in the innovation, origination and creation of content-rich publications and value-added products that raise standards of learning and teaching.
DESIGNED FOR LEARNERS AND TEACHERS, and suitable for both the DBE and IEB, our user-friendly and visually engaging guides will equip you with the required resources to get the grade, while making literature study easy, effective, and enjoyable.
PUT TO THE TEST in private, public and home-school classrooms; it is PERFECT for different types of classroom settings, group and independent learning, coursework revision, and exam preparation.
- introduction to the prescribed genre and work
- definitions of literary concepts and terms
- background information (for establishing context)
- nutshell definitions (words, phrases, expressions)
- concise summaries (genre specific)
- comprehensive analyses (genre specific)
- in-depth discussions (genre specific)
- practice questions (context, insight, paragraph, essay)
- Bright Ideas for Classroom Peers™ (exercises, assignments, activities)